Re: i18n

On Sun, May 30, 1999 at 07:07:27PM +0200, Christian Leutloff wrote:
> Hi,
>
> now it seems possible to start gnome-terminal. I don't know why ...
>
> But it has now german words on most dialogs etc. It's nice. BUT if
> there seems to be translation abvailable, NOTHING is written in the
> menu entry. Why isn't then used the default/english one??

It should use the internal id if nothing is available (and usually
this is an English string).

Hmmm, if I do "LANG=german gnome-terminal", that works fine: I get
mostly German menu entries, with 'Hilfe' containing a "GNOME terminal
users guide" option...

SRH
--
Steve Haslam               Debian GNU/Linux               araqnid@debian.org
gnome-libs, gnome-core, gnome-control-center, gdm, p3nfs.    what, me worry?