Re: ITP: ggv

On Sat, May 29, 1999 at 05:51:46AM -0700, Joseph Carter wrote:
> I have to ask if the person who named this package is aware of ggv, the
> GGI graphics viewer .... ?

Arrgh... Well, I certainly wasn't... I might mention this on
gnome-devel, but I doubt anyone there will want to change it :}

I can rename the Debian binary to "gnogv" or "gnome-gv" to make it
less ambiguous. What about the source package? If upstream won't
rename it, should I just rename the .orig.tar.gz?

SRH
--
Steve Haslam               Debian GNU/Linux               araqnid@debian.org
gnome-libs, gnome-core, gnome-control-center, gdm, p3nfs.    what, me worry?