Package updates....

OK, coming soon:

gnome-libs 1.0.10 is coming soon. I've got the 1.0.pre10 archive and I've
left a compile of it going at home, but it broke last time I tried it...

For 1.0.10-1, I've going to try and sort out that whole devel-docs thing,
which is currently horribly broken iirc.

control-center 1.0.5-2: fixes the IceWM and WindowMaker wm-properties
things so that they point at the -gnome versions (for WindowMaker that means
"wmaker -gnome"), and also the WindowMaker entry points to the right WPrefs
option.

NB, if you want to use WindowMaker with Gnome, and you don't want the dock
and clip, go to "WM Properties" in the control center, create a new entry
called "WindowMaker lite" or something and tell it to run "wmaker -gnome
--no-dock --no-clip"... I'll try to add snippets like this into the package
docs somewhere, but I bet no-one reads them... ;)

gnome-core 1.0.5-2 is sitting in incoming because it introduced three new
packages, as discussed previously. It's also got a number of other fixes in,
see the .changes file for details. (#37635, #37632, #36928, #31244, #38100).

orbit 0.4.3-2 is sitting in incoming because it introduced a new package,
liborbit-dbg.

gdm 1.0.0-9 is in incoming, a new upload with one config file changed.
<sigh>. But this will add /usr/X11R6/bin to $PATH if it wasn't there
already, so it should work better with the default /etc/environment files.
(I think).

gtk-doc is sitting in incoming.

gnome-docu: should this be packaged? I can't find a tarball of it on the FTP
site anywhere, so I was thinking of packaging it up like gtk-doc... Although
gnome-docu claims to be version 1.0.5, which suggests *someone* thinks it's
a real package...

SRH
--
Steve Haslam, Validation Engineer, ARM Ltd, Cambridge UK     +44-1223-400677
steve.haslam@arm.com       steve@arise.demon.co.uk        araqnid@debian.org