Gnofin uploaded

Hiho!

I just uploaded Gnofin 0.5.4 to the staging area. I updated my system so there
are no slink binaries yet. But a friend of mine is using slink so I will
compile slink versions today.

I also uploaded it to unstable but it is new to the distribution so it might
take some time to get installed. Thus I am not sure if it is correct to
install it into the staging area already. As it is released under GPL and uses
only libraries with (L)GPL license I do not expect any issues.

Please tell me if I did something wrong - this is my first upload to the
staging area.

Thanks
    Torsten