Re: ITP: golang-github-go-task-slim-sprig -- Useful template functions for Go templates.

Hi,

I have done the packaging (from Mark's existing packaging, thank you!) for the
new version 3.0.0. I hope to upload to the NEW queue tomorrow; but first I
need to get the Git repo in good shape.

@Mark, I made slight changes to the packaging but you are still marked as an
Uploader alongside me, I have left your copyright in d/copyright, and your
packaging commit authorship is in d/changelog. I hope that is acceptable by
you :-)?

@Go Team, Can I have maintainer access to
https://salsa.debian.org/go-team/packages/golang-github-go-task-slim-sprig ?
Currently I am just developer on that repo, it'd be great to get full access
so I can modify CI setting etc.

Thanks!

Chris