Re: Re: RFS: golang-github-cloudflare-apt-transport-cloudflared/0.0~git20210922.8fd3a7c+ds-1

Hi Simon,

On Sat, 27 Apr 2024 10:22:49 +0200, Simon Josefsson wrote:
>1) This is just the golang-*-dev package, not any binary package that I
>was expecting for actual use.  What is the reason for this?  Shouldn't
>there be a binary package as well here?
>
>2) I read the following on
>https://github.com/cloudflare/apt-transport-cloudflared
>
>   In order to use the apt-transport-cloudflared package you must have
>   cloudflared installed. Follow the instructions here to install
>   cloudflared.
>
>Is cloudflared packaged for Debian?  Do you intend to package it?
>
>If the documentation is correct, and assuming 1) is addressed, it seems
>there should be a hard Depends: cloudflared here.

I package golang-github-cloudflare-apt-transport-cloudflared as the build
dependency of golang-github-akihirosuda-apt-transport-oci at the moment[1].
And I don't directly use apt-transport-cloudflared at the moment, so I only
package golang-github-cloudflare-apt-transport-cloudflared-dev.

[1] https://github.com/AkihiroSuda/apt-transport-oci/blob/a3c9bd9bd8b6ec78cee91b1cc177f11504a383fc/pkg/method/method.go#L67

Best regards,
Jianfeng