Re: RFS: golang-github-go-git-go-git [RC] & dependencies

Maytham Alsudany <maytha8thedev@gmail.com> writes:

> Hi Go team,
>
> I require a sponsor to review and upload the following packages for me.
>
> New packages:
> - golang-github-pjbgf-sha1cd
> - golang-github-skeema-knownhosts

I reviewed these, and have uploaded them.  Builds fine:

https://salsa.debian.org/jas/golang-github-pjbgf-sha1cd/-/pipelines/658031
https://salsa.debian.org/jas/golang-github-skeema-knownhosts/-/pipelines/658035

I wonder if the sha1cd test data is copyrighted and licensed as per
upstream's claims, but I have no fact to speak against the claim either
so I will merely make this comment about it.

I only took a look at the first package below, but the added
dependencies made it too complicated for me to build right now.  Maybe
more later...

/Simon