Re: How to interprest dh-make-golang estimate

Le ven. 16 févr. 2024 à 00:34, Loren M. Lang <lorenl@north-winds.org> a écrit :
Hello,

This is my first attempt at creating a Debian package for the Go
language so I am trying to figure out all the ropes.

Hello, answers are below, all your problems come from that.

Also, does the
extra indentation imply anything?

The indentation means it is an indirect dependency

So, it seems that estimate might be looking at the
go.mod files from the tip of the repo instead of the last release tag which
the make command pulls down. Is this correct?

Indeed, and it's documented here (look for -git_revision)
dh-make-golang make --help