Request to join Salsa group

Hi.

I haven't maintained any Go packages but trying to learn.  I am working
on ssh3:

https://salsa.debian.org/jas/ssh3

As a first step, ssh3 requires a newer jwt than Debian has so I chased
this down and believe the right approach is to package it separately.
The existing package in Debian seems stuck on API v4:

https://tracker.debian.org/pkg/golang-github-golang-jwt-jwt

I have filed an ITP for golang-github-golang-jwt-jwt-v5 and have working
packages:

https://salsa.debian.org/jas/jwt-v5/

What do you think?  I plan to upload jwt to NEW soon, but I'm happy to
take review of the package before as I know next to nothing about Go in
general and Debian Go packaging in particular.

I've also requested to join the Salsa group, and I can push these two
repositories there if you approve me (username 'jas').

Thanks,
/Simon