Updating golang-github-checkpoint-restore-go-criu to v6

Hi,

  I'd like to get golang-github-checkpoint-restore-go-criu updated to
major version 6 in unstable (currently staged in experimental since
January). v6 is a dependency of LXD and Incus. Rebuilding the various
rdeps of the library with `ratt` succeeded for 31/35 packages in
unstable, and the four failures were either runc or packages that
depend on runc.

  And here's the tricky part -- runc is the OCI runtime, so I'd
consider it to be a fairly important package not to break. The latest
release of runc (1.1.9) is still using v5 of go-criu, although the
upstream main branch has switched to v6. Attempting to patch runc to
use v6 in Debian seems too invasive, and I don't know how long it will
be until runc releases a version that uses v6.

  Any suggestions on the best path forward here? Would we want to
introduce a versioned go-criu library (golang-github-checkpoint-
restore-go-criu-v6)?

  Also, major version 7 of go-criu was recently released, but I haven't
tried to build it or test the rdeps with that version.

Thanks,
Mathias