Re: RFS: golang-github-openpeedeep-xdg/1.0.0-1

Hi Nilesh,

I have fixed the issues you have mentioned. I'm not sure about the experimental tag of lintian prefer-uscan-symlink, I was told that I could ignore that error for now in go-team. If I should still change it, I'd be happy to bring the modification. Please let me know if any further requirements need to be satisfied from my side. Thank you for reviewing the package.

Regards,
Aravind I M