Request access & more

Dear go team,

first I’d like to ask you for confirmation of my request to join the debian-go group on salsa.

Second, I’d like to provide Debian package for the AdGuardHome DNS server. I already published
the ITP as described in the manual, so I assume now is the time to look for a sponsor.
Is someone willing to assist me with creating the initial packaging?

And third, the dh-make-golang (respective one of the invoked utilities) fails on unresolved
dependency of golang-github-go-fsnotify (as dependency for pbuilder-satisfydepends-dummy).
What is the proper workflow here? Is it required to have all dependencies packaged for Debian,
even though they are required only for the build phase (as go is statically linked) and they are retrieved
by go build system itself?

Best regards,
Vit Kabele