Re: "Blank projects" in salsa aren't configuring CI

On 24 December 2022 4:43:46 am IST, Mathias Gibbens <gibmat@debian.org> wrote:
>  I realized today that for the past couple of months, when I create a
>new "blank project" in the go-team namespace in salsa, it's not
>automatically configured to use the CI definition in debian/gitlab-
>ci.yml. Yet this had been working previously. And I didn't really
>notice, since I wasn't getting any pipeline failure emails. :)

There's one "$ dh-make-golang create-salsa-project <project-name>" which mostly everyone uses.
I haven't created new projects in a while but this would usually create repos with everything sorted.
Is this also not working?

>  Is there some namespace-wide setting that's changed?

Not that I'm aware of.

>  Also, I apparently lack the necessary permissions to change repo
>settings on an individual basis. As I'm now a DD, could someone upgrade
>my group membership so I can do that?

I've bumped your access to that of maintainer. Should you need something else, feel free to let me know.

--
Best,