Re: How to handle released but not uploaded package

On Thu, 2022-11-24 at 20:27 +0000, Mike Gabriel wrote:
> HI Matthias,
>
> On  Do 24 Nov 2022 03:18:11 CET, Mathias Gibbens wrote:
>
> > One of the packages I'll be working on updating soon is golang-
> > github-nats-io-go-nats. I see in the salsa repo that version
> > 1.14.0-2 was tagged/released back in June, but it never seems to
> > have been uploaded to the archive. What's the best way to handle
> > this? Should that version be uploaded now after the fact, or should
> > I just absorb those changes into my updates when I work on the
> > package?
> >
> > Mathias
>
> thanks for working on nats-server related packages. Feel free to
> revert my top commit and continue from there.

  Sure! I won't actually revert anything, but I'll update the changelog
with a note about integrating changes that were tagged in salsa, but
never actually uploaded. I hope to have the new version of golang-
github-nats-io-go-nats uploaded shortly.

Mathias