Re: RFS: golang-github-anacrolix-dms

On Thu, Sep 29, 2022 at 01:53:31AM +0000, Mathias Gibbens wrote:
>   I've prepared a small update to golang-github-anacrolix-dms that
> fixes the current FTBFS as reported in bug #1017262 and updates
> d/watch. I looked at updating to the current version of this package,
> but it depends on github.com/anacrolix/log which is not currently in
> the archive.
>
>   The changes are pushed up to salsa; would someone be willing to grant
> me DM permissions on this package, or directly upload it themselves?

$ dcut dm --uid mathias@calenhad.com --allow golang-github-anacrolix-dms
Uploading commands file to ftp.upload.debian.org (incoming: /pub/UploadQueue/)
Picking DM Mathias Gibbens <mathias@calenhad.com> with fingerprint 0A3455B7CCDE5C5343747321C0BA812C6C4DCB2E
Uploading nilesh-1664456619.dak-commands to ftp-master

--
Best,