RFS: golang-github-protonmail-go-crypto 0.0~git20220812.7fcef0d-1

Dear all,

I prepared a new version of golang-github-protonmail-go-crypto [1][2]. Right now golang-github-protonmail-gopenpgp fails to build but I created an issue upstream [1] and as the upstream of gopenpgp and go-crypto is the same I guess they will sort it out until the next gopenpgp release.

Would you suggest to wait for a fixed gopenpgp version before updating go-crypto?

Best regards,
Martin

[1] https://salsa.debian.org/go-team/packages/golang-github-protonmail-go-crypto
[2] https://tracker.debian.org/pkg/golang-github-protonmail-go-crypto