Re: RFS: lxd

On 8/2/22 9:07 AM, Mathias Gibbens wrote:
   Earlier today updated packages for lxc were uploaded to unstable,
which was the last remaining task before LXD was ready for upload. So,
with the combined effort of several people who have helped contribute
to the packaging of LXD, I am happy to send this email requesting a
sponsor for the LXD package.

   Packaging work can be viewed on salsa [1], and if things look good
it's ready for upload to NEW.

It fails to build for me, with

| === RUN   TestGetAllXattr
|     util_linux_test.go:79: numerical result out of range
| --- FAIL: TestGetAllXattr (0.00s)

I then enabled the default salsa CI to ensure that the error is not sitting
just in front of my screen, it seems to choke there as well, see[2].
Could you fix this?

[1] -- https://salsa.debian.org/go-team/packages/lxd
[2]: https://salsa.debian.org/go-team/packages/lxd/-/jobs/3061548

--