Re: RFS: aerc

Nilesh Patra, Jul 15, 2022 at 18:04:
> The CI for i386 is failing due to one failing test, see[1]
> (Please check once before sending RFS :)))
>
> Can you fix this? Otherwise this package won't migrate to testing.
>
> [1]: https://salsa.debian.org/go-team/packages/aerc/-/jobs/2999193

Hi Nilesh,

I have included an upstream patch that fixes the i386 tests. However the
piuparts job is still failing. I have looked at the log and I don't
understand what is wrong.

https://salsa.debian.org/go-team/packages/aerc/-/jobs/2999245

0m20.6s ERROR: FAIL: After purging files have disappeared:
  /etc/apt/sources.list.d/debian.sources	 not owned
0m20.6s ERROR: FAIL: Installation and purging test.

Maybe there is another error related to aerc itself but I could not find
it.