Re: RFS: hcloud-cli

On Sun, Jul 10, 2022 at 10:09 AM Mathias Gibbens <mathias@calenhad.com> wrote:

>   I've pushed a small packaging update of hcloud-cli to salsa that
> fixes the outstanding FTBFS bug #1002264. Updating to the latest
> upstream version of this program would require packaging the library
> github.com/hetznercloud/hcloud-go, so I only performed janitorial
> updates.

For this particular package hcloud-cli, I'm concerned with the
janitorial only updates.

Do you use it? Have you checked it with Hetzner Cloud?

This is a tool for a cloud provider, if it's not compatible with the
latest Hetzner Cloud api, then it means useless. Letting it migrate to
testing does more harm. It needs an active maintainer who uses it.

--
Shengjing Zhu