security updates of Golang packages

Hi everybody,

some time ago, before the release of Buster, the Release Team and the Security Team critizied the missing tooling for security updates of Golang packages[1]. I would like to improve the situation here and try to develop some scripts to automatically rebuild/upload affected packages (they are basically based on the reverse dependencies detected by ratt). So I hope you don't mind if I upload seemingly random packages. The corresponding changelog entry should explain what CVE triggered the upload. If you notice a missing or a superfluous upload, please don't hesitate to tell me.

  Thorsten

[1] https://lists.debian.org/debian-release/2018/06/msg00725.html