Re: ITP: loki-database -- Like Prometheus, but for logs.

Hi!

On 18/12/2021 17:20, Sean Anderson wrote:
* Package name    : loki-database

I am glad to hear somebody is working on getting Loki into Debian!

If you are interested, I am part of a small informal "prometheus team", where we maintain the core of the Prometheus stack and many exporters and dependencies. Considering the size of this work, it might be beneficial to have some help, and we can share many things we learned along the years. Plus, it could be useful to follow some of the same conventions and tools we've been using, since it is a similar stack.