Re: RFS: golang-github-danverbraganza-varcaser version 0.0~git20190207.e3fb03e-2

On Thu, Jan 13, 2022 at 3:50 PM Nilesh Patra <nilesh@riseup.net> wrote:

> On 1/6/22 8:10 AM, Tong Sun wrote:
> > This is for fixing
> > https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=980990
>
> I somehow missed this email. Uploaded now. Thanks for your work!

Oh, thank you so much for your help Nilesh!

> > Please also review it while sponsoring. thx
>
> The bug number you tried closing in changelog was wrong ["(Closes: #-1)"]
> It is written as a '-1' in the bug's debdiff as a hint for the maintainer to close the current bug that's been filed.

Oh, thanks for the explanation. I was thinking that Helmut was using
some neat tricks that I didn't know before to close the current bug.
Now I know, and I have similar bug and I'll close the real number next
time.

Thanks again Nilesh!