Re: seeking RFS for pat v0.12.0-1

On Fri, Dec 31, 2021 at 02:21:11PM -0500, Federico Grau wrote:
> On Fri, Dec 31, 2021 at 08:54:14AM -0800, tony mancill wrote:
> > On Fri, Dec 31, 2021 at 11:11:03AM -0500, Federico Grau wrote:
> > > With wl2k v0.8.0-1 now in unstable, I'm now seeking an upload of pat v0.12.0
> > > to hopefully close out this wave.
> >
> > I will review and sponsor an upload.  Please push your pristine-tar
> > branch and updated upstream branch to Salsa.  At the moment, I only see
> > the debian/sid and an outdated upstream branch [1].
>
> Appreciate the review and feedback tony.  I'll admit to still developing
> familiarity with git and it's possible I missed a step.
>

> The pat project does not use a "pristine-tar" branch, given its use of golang
> and the suggestion from debian-golang (
> https://go-team.pages.debian.net/workflow-changes.html#wf-2017-11-pristine-tar).
>
> I believe to have pushed the "upstream" tags.  Below is a review of my current
> dev environment, where there does appear to be an "upstream/0.12.0" tag.
>
> Is there something I should try differently (I'm on oftc irc if realtime may
> help)?

Looking closer at the salsa git UI, I see that the `pat' upstream branch was
last updated for v0.10.0 (and not the current v0.12.0).  I'm pretty sure I
progressed the update using "gbp import-orig", but may have missed an option
or uploading to salsa all branches after the work.  Unfortunately I've since
whacked and rebuilt that dev environment.  I'm exploring now how to update the
upstream branch (while the debian/sid branch is already updated).

regards,
donfede