"Blank projects" in salsa aren't configuring CI

  I realized today that for the past couple of months, when I create a
new "blank project" in the go-team namespace in salsa, it's not
automatically configured to use the CI definition in debian/gitlab-
ci.yml. Yet this had been working previously. And I didn't really
notice, since I wasn't getting any pipeline failure emails. :)

  Is there some namespace-wide setting that's changed?

  Also, I apparently lack the necessary permissions to change repo
settings on an individual basis. As I'm now a DD, could someone upgrade
my group membership so I can do that?

Thanks,
Mathias