Rclone 1.60.1 about ready to upload ( #1001261 )

tags 1001261 patch
quit

Hi,

I've (with help from Drew Parsons) been working on getting Rclone 1.60.1 ready for upload, and I think we're there now - I have a package that builds OK now with only the contents of unstable, and I plan to upload it tomorrow (unless someone says not to :) ).

I've uploaded my work onto three branches, and most of the interesting work is here:
https://salsa.debian.org/go-team/packages/rclone/-/commits/experimental-1.60

Key highlights:

* fixed the pristine-tar bug that was blocking this (#1010024)
* a pile of new build-deps in unstable (I'll need to now source-upload them all so they can migrate) * fixed the lintian errors (hence the +dfsg now - some upstream website components that were minified JS) and warnings (and added some overrides) * don't build the new oracle object storage backend (a whole new pile of build-deps)
* don't build the new mobile support (likewise)
* don't build librclone (still experimental)
* correct d/copyright to reflect things in the source tree with different copyright/license information (some of this needs to go upstream)

I think this is now good enough to go into bookworm, though there is more work we might want to do (e.g. the remaining backends).

Thanks,

Matthew