Re: seeking RFS for golang-github-la5nta-wl2k-go v0.9.1-1

On Thu, Mar 03, 2022 at 10:43:10AM +0530, Nilesh Patra wrote:
> On 3/3/22 6:00 AM, Federico Grau wrote:
> > golang-github-la5nta-wl2k-go v0.9.1-1 has been packaged for Debian and pushed
> > to salsa.d.o .  This appears to have been a minor upstream code change, adding
> You (once again) have not pushed things properly, as can be seen also in the failing
> salsa CI (which is already a bad sign) here[1]
>
> It does not build for me and chokes with the same failure - kindly fix this.
>
> [1]: https://salsa.debian.org/go-team/packages/golang-github-la5nta-wl2k-go/-/jobs/2522021

Appreciate the assist and feedback (again) Nilesh,

Please pull and retry building the golang-github-la5nta-wl2k-go package as
there are cycles.  I pushed a local commit (d/changelog), that resolved build
issues this round including the CI pipeline.

I was in err ignoring the CI messages, distracted by the recent salsa.d.o
activity.  Aiming to improve going forward, I've added to my personal notes a
draft checklist of items to review and test before RFS.

respectfully,
donfede

Fede Grau