Newjoiner

Hello I am staticdev (github.com/staticdev),

I am a software engineer and have been using Debian for ~20 years now. I want to contribute to debian-go packaging. In fact, I am currently integrating Github Actions to generate Debian compliant packages on releases.

I already read the documentation from https://go-team.pages.debian.net/ and requested access to Salsa go-team. Still, I would like to know better how go-team is operating regarding its demands/efforts. Can someone enlighten me? Maybe I could start by improving that in the docs after that.

Kind regards,
staticdev