Re: [RFS] golang-google-genproto-dev

On 7/27/21 3:52 PM, Peymaneh Nejad wrote:
>> Not sure what causes this
> Me neither.. IMO doen't seem to have to do with my changes (i did not touch debian/sid branch and origtargz fails for debian/sid just like that)
>
>> please fix it
> It is now based on the latest snapshot, which works fine for origtargz

Thanks, uploaded this and cel-spec both to experimental.
Please consider adding autopkgtests for cel-spec when you have some time.

There's actually a difference between suggested grpc versions in archive and what cel-spec wants, and autopkgtest would help
fully confirm this
Also, take a look at the (minor) changes I did

As always, Thanks a lot for all your work!