[RFC] Removal of golang-openldap

Hi,

I'd like to remove golang-openldap from the archive.  Here are the
reasons:

1) Upstream has abandoned the package a long time ago.

2) The package has been orphaned back in 2016, and the last upload was
done in 2018.

3) There are (better?) alternatives in the archive, like
golang-github-go-ldap-ldap-dev and golang-gopkg-ldap.v3-dev.

4) I'm helping with the future OpenLDAP 2.5.x transition, and I'm not
entirely sure this package will work flawlessly with this new version.

Although the package was orphaned in 2016, it was never reassigned to
Debian QA.  For this reason, I am trying to get in touch with the listed
maintainer (Tonnerre Lombard) and checking if he'd be OK with ACK'ing a
removal request.

Meanwhile, I decided to send this message to the Debian Go team and
check if anyone here would like to object to this removal.

P.S.: Please Cc me when replying as I'm not subscribed to debian-go@.

TIA,

--
Sergio
GPG key ID: 237A 54B1 0287 28BF 00EF  31F4 D0EB 7628 65FC 5E36