Re: Inactive salsa repo

Am 07.06.21 um 17:45 schrieb Nilesh Patra:

On 6/7/21 8:51 PM, Peymaneh Nejad wrote:
I'm packaging github.com/masterminds/goutils and wanted to create a salsa repo but realized there is already a repo at https://salsa.debian.org/go-team/packages/golang-github-masterminds-goutils

The repo seems abandoned, with last commit from february 2019 and its uploader inactive on salsa since then.>
My mentor would delete the repo so i can create a new one, if that is OK with everyone?

Why not simply do changes on top of it and upload instead?
It might save you more time instead.
Makes sense.

I have requested membership to the go-team on salsa which is pending, or should I rather request access per-repo?