Packaging for cbind/cview

Nilesh,

Wanted to split a thread off of the other packaging thread for Amfora
since cbind/cview seems to have some additional complications around it.

In the cbind release, 0.1.5, it also has a notice that it's moving to a
new gitea repo: https://code.rocketnine.space/tslocum/cbind

I believe the gitlab repo should still be packaged for go, since there
are probably some things (including Amfora) that will reference the
gitlab godep location and not the new gitea one.

This also causes an issues when building 0.1.5 from the gitlab repo,
and gives an error about missing a package from the new gitea repo and
therefore I believe only 0.1.4 will build from gitlab,

   dh_auto_build -O--buildsystem=golang
        cd obj-x86_64-linux-gnu && go install -trimpath -v -p 12 gitlab.com/tslocum/cbind gitlab.com/tslocum/cbind/whichkeybind
src/gitlab.com/tslocum/cbind/whichkeybind/main.go:8:2: cannot find package "code.rocketnine.space/tslocum/cbind" in any of:
        /usr/lib/go-1.15/src/code.rocketnine.space/tslocum/cbind (from $GOROOT)
        /<<PKGBUILDDIR>>/obj-x86_64-linux-gnu/src/code.rocketnine.space/tslocum/cbind (from $GOPATH)
dh_auto_build: error: cd obj-x86_64-linux-gnu && go install -trimpath -v -p 12 gitlab.com/tslocum/cbind gitlab.com/tslocum/cbind/whichkeybind returned exit code 1

For now 0.1.4-1 is packaged, uploaded to mentors, and pushed to salsa
if you could review,

https://mentors.debian.net/package/golang-gitlab-tslocum-cbind/

For the new gitea repo, I'm assuming this is a whole new ITP, RFS and
package workflow since the package name will be different. I'll work on
putting those in, but for now will focus on the original gitlab
packages. I also assume that cview will also under a similar change of
repo locations since it's developed by the same upstream author.

--
Micheal Waltz
https://keybase.io/ecliptik