Re: Please Review / Upload golang-github-xenolf-lego

Hi,

@Arnaud: No problem for the reverting, and sorry for pushing the changes to master. I hoped the package would be ready in a timely manner, but it was hard to get someone to upload all the dependencies.

I have just pushed golang-github-cenkalti-backoff-dev 4.1.0-1 (and golang-github-xenolf-lego 4.1.3-1) and golang-github-minio-minio-go 7.0.5-1 to mentors, which are the last things I need to upload the latest version of restic.

Could someone has a look to these three packages and upload them to ftp-master?

https://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/g/golang-github-cenkalti-backoff/golang-github-cenkalti-backoff_4.1.0-1.dsc
https://salsa.debian.org/go-team/packages/golang-github-cenkalti-backoff

https://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/g/golang-github-xenolf-lego/golang-github-xenolf-lego_4.1.3-1.dsc
https://salsa.debian.org/go-team/packages/golang-github-xenolf-lego