Re: Updating golang-github-gin-gonic-gin to 1.6.3

Cyril Brulebois <cyril@debamax.com> (2021-01-04):
> Shengjing Zhu <zhsj@debian.org> (2020-12-28):
> > All LGTM, thanks for working on this!
>
> Thanks for the review! I'll poke golang-github-gin-gonic-gin when all
> packages have cleared NEW.

All packages have now cleared NEW and have been source-only uploaded so
that there are no issues regarding criteria for migration to testing,
and I've just uploaded golang-github-gin-gonic-gin after refreshing the
timestamp in debian/changelog.

I'm also running ratt in parallel, just in case some packages got
updated in the last 10 days, and would uncover a regression that I
couldn't anticipate last week/month/year. ;-)

I'm reasonably sure I've thanked you already for the help, review,
hints, and all that over the last few weeks, but rest assured it's very
much appreciated indeed, and won't be forgotten!

Cheers,
Cyril.
--
Cyril Brulebois -- Debian Consultant @ DEBAMAX -- https://debamax.com/