RFS for golang-github-creack-goselect and golang-github-albenik-go-serial, wl2k and pat dependencies

Hello again debian-go --

Thanks for past support with `pat' dependencies.  That golang package has
successfully made it into unstable, and I'm now working on upstream updates
and new dependencies.

This is a RFS for two new golang dependency libraries.  They're relatively
small and look OK from my cursory review.  I've submitted ITP and completed
initial packaging with uploads to salsa.  Of course I welcome constructive
feedback on how to improve things.  I'm subscribed to this list and am
available on IRC (oftc).

* golang-github-creack-goselect (dependency of go-serial)
    ~1.5 kloc -- https://github.com/creack/goselect
    https://salsa.debian.org/go-team/packages/golang-github-creack-goselect

* golang-github-albenik-go-serial
    ~4 kloc -- https://github.com/albenik/go-serial
    https://salsa.debian.org/go-team/packages/golang-github-albenik-go-serial

The go-serial library is a new dependency for golang-github-la5nta-wl2k-go
v0.8.0, which in turn is a dependency for pat 0.12.0.

regards,
donfede