[WIP] golang-github-thalesignite-crypto11

This package is a another dependency of smallstep/certificates:
https://salsa.debian.org/go-team/packages/golang-github-thalesignite-crypto11/

I have disabled the dh_auto_test because upstream does not provide any testfiles. As far as I understand these would be supposed to be added by whoever wishes to use and test the library with their local PKCS#11 installation

A sample File from the projects README looks like this, where "Path" points to the library from a local PKCS#11 vendor:
{
  "Path" : "/opt/cloudhsm/lib/libcloudhsm_pkcs11_standard.so",
  "TokenLabel": "cavium",
  "Pin" : "username:password",
  "UseGCMIVFromHSM" : true,
}

I guess I could search for a suitable PKCS#11 provider from the debian repos, add it to the builddeps and provide a sample test config, but I am not sure if this is necessary.

Other than that, I'd say this would be ready for sponsoring.