Pushing golang-github-mmcdole-gofeed v1.1.2 to experimental

Hi Alois,

We need version 1.1.2 (which got tagged just minutes ago) of golang-github-mmcdole-gofeed
in order to build amfora. Since we are in deep freeze, I'd want to
upload the new version to experimental.

I'll create a new debian/experimental branch on salsa and do the needed
stuff there and the changelog revision would be "1.1.2-1~exp0" so -1
release can be uploaded once bullseye is out.

Since you are its maintainer, would you mind if I do so/any objections?
If not, I'll proceed anyway in a couple of days to do so.

Kind Regards,