Re: Packaging Amfora and dependencies

Hi,

> Over the last week I've interacted with a few other Go packaging team
> members in the #debian-golang IRC channel but wanted to write the list
> as well with additional information and request for sponsorship.

> The first package is Bombadillo.

As discussed on IRC, I uploaded this. Thank you for your work on this
:-)

> [..]

> golang-github-rkoesters-xdg
> Website: https://github.com/rkoesters/xdg
> Salsa: https://salsa.debian.org/go-team/packages/golang-github-rkoesters-xdg

I have not built this yet, but is this in any way supposed to be used as
a binary as well?

> golang-gitlab-tslocum-cbind
> Website: https://gitlab.com/tslocum/cbind
> Salsa: https://salsa.debian.org/go-team/packages/golang-gitlab-tslocum-cbind

Please consider doing the following changes:
* Add d/watch
* Shift the override_dh* below the dh $@ -- this looks more organised
(for example as I did in bombadillo as well)
* Add d/gitlab-ci.yml

Same changes for cview and gemini as well. If you do not have time to do
this admittedly trivial changes, let me know and I'll do so and upload
-- since this might save some time.