Please Review / Upload golang-github-xenolf-lego

Hello Go Team,

this is just a minor revision to fix FTBFS, the package is marked for removal tomorrow:

https://salsa.debian.org/go-team/packages/golang-github-xenolf-lego
https://tracker.debian.org/pkg/golang-github-xenolf-lego

@Felix Sorry that I had to revert your commits. When you have some work in progress on a package, and it will take a while before the package is ready (in this case, because of new build-depends that are not ready yet), I would suggest to commit on a different branch (like 'felix/update-v4') rather than the master branch, so that the package can be still updated by others. That's how I would do at least.

Cheers,

   Arnaud