Where to download Barnard from?

Hello list,
I had a chance to use this app on Slint. This is very handy for a blind screen reader user of the command line.

As there is no Debian package for Barnard it was suggested to me to build it myself, or ask someone knowing Debian to do it for me.
I have not enough knowledge nor skills to do it on my own.
Will anybody be willing to build this package for Debian, please?
According to the info I got one from Slint developer, one will need a compiler for the Go language for that (package golang-go in Debian).

The repository is here:
https://github.com/bmmcginty/barnard

Please let me know,
Pawel