golang-goprotobuf

Hi Anthony,

Could you please be more careful with uploads of "golang-goprotobuf"?

It is a very sensitive package that breaks many depending packages without
obvious way to fix FTBFS problems.

Testing reverse build-dependencies is crucial with "golang-goprotobuf" and
probably we should have formal library transitions whenever this package is
upgraded with uploads to "experimental" first, filing bugs against packages
that FTBFS, etc.

Could you help with fixing the fallout please? So many packages FTBFS now...

Also please push your changes from last upload to "golang-google-grpc".
Thanks.
Also renaming "master" branch to "debian/sid" is _really_ counter-productive.
I've just been bitten by this again as I did `git pull --rebase` on "master"
branch only to find no relevant changes there. You know, this is the same
problem as with force-push that is so annoying to everybody who already have
a clone of the repository because such disruptive change invalidates a local
branches on existing clones...

I'd argue once again that useless fiddling with structure of repository for
DEP-14 compliance distracts from much more important (and difficult) issues
that really matter.

Probably "golang-google-grpc" and "golang-goprotobuf" should be in sync,
don't you think?

--
Regards,
 Dmitry Smirnov.

---

If you are out to describe the truth, leave elegance to the tailor.
        -- Albert Einstein