Re: mender-cli: Help setting up CI/CD in Gitlab Salsa

On Fri, Mar 13, 2020 at 1:35 AM Lluis Campos <lluis.campos@northern.tech> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I added the debian/salsa-ci.yml to mender-cli repo [1] but the Pipeline
> continuosly fails with some strange system erorrs [2]. I retried
> several times.
>
> According to salsa-ci-team instructions [3], I am only missing to set
> the "Custom CI config path". I have "developer" role in Debian Salsa,
> so I cannot do it myself. Can someone with "owner" role help me setting
> the CI/CD for this package?

The error is not caused by this.

The default CI runner used in go-team is chuchii[1], which is not able
to run salsa-ci™.
I'm familiar with salsa-ci. Which runner it expects to run?

[1] https://salsa.debian.org/go-team/packages/mender-cli/runners/8

--
Shengjing Zhu