Re: Basics of packaging with the new workflow

Hi Shengjing,

On Sat, Feb 22, 2020 at 1:03 PM Shengjing Zhu <zhsj@debian.org> wrote:

> ...So when you create a new package with dh-make-golang, it creates two
> branches for you,
> + debian/sid
> + upstream
> upstream branch contains upstream history.
> If the vendor directory should be removed, it still needs manual process.

Would you explain what are all the manual process I need to do pls?

I'm packing a module that has vendor directory now, and even after
I've removed the vendor directory, I'm still getting a lot of errors
of, source-includes-file-in-files-excluded vendor... e.g.:

source: source-includes-file-in-files-excluded vendor/gopkg.in/yaml.v2/yaml.go

What are all the manual process I need to do pls? thx.