How to list all dependent packages to pack for a new one

Hi,

Given a new package that needs to be packed, say
github.com/GoogleContainerTools/container-diff, how can I know what
are the dependent packages that are yet/need to be packed?

I.e., is there a tool that list such dependencies recursively while
checking the available packages in https://salsa.debian.org/, and
finally comes up with a todo-list with all dependent packages to pack
for it?

Else, then does the godoc.org or Go Module Index service provide API
to query dependencies and salsa.debian.org provide API to query
existing packages?

Thanks