Re: Basics of packaging with the new workflow

On Mon, Mar 2, 2020 at 12:06 PM Arnaud Rebillout
<arnaud.rebillout@collabora.com> wrote:
[...]
> automatically, which is nice, except for one thing: you have to *undo*
> it all when you realize that you need to keep/remove things in the
> vendor directory (by setting the field Files-Excluded in d/copyright).

Only comment on this part. You don't need to undo anything.
You only need to delete the upstream/* tag, then just import again.
It's git, gbp will add a diff commit on top of the old(in this case,
same old upstream version) version.

However I'm not saying you should change to this way, as you're
already familiar and comfortable with the old one.

--
Shengjing Zhu