upstream/1.2.1 is not a valid treeish

On Mon, Aug 10, 2020 at 9:57 AM abhijith sheheer
<abhijithsheheer@gmail.com> wrote:

> I have updated golang-github-yuin-golmark, but the CI failed. I wasn't able to do Debian packaging for a long time. So I hope that I can get advice from you.

Thanks for helping!
I am not sure as well, so CCing the debian-go@lists.debian.org for confirmation.

> Link for updated package:
> https://salsa.debian.org/abspython/golang-github-yuin-goldmark

I found the real cause to be

- "upstream/1.2.1 is not a valid treeish" (from changelog) causing CI to fail.
- However there is no `upstream/1.2.1` tagged in git

Are you using the latest dh-make-golang to do the packing?
Did you do `go get -v -u github.com/Debian/dh-make-golang` right
before doing the packing?

Other than that, I don't know where the discrepancy comes from.
Maybe someone else can chip in.

> Regards,
> Abhijith Sheheer

Thanks