NATS and NATS streaming server

Hi,

I am willing to update NATS and NATS streaming packages.

For that i need to update the following packages
The current uploader has already opened a RFA for all these packages.

Since these packages were packaged using the old workflow the upstream branch has one commit one the the whole project inside it.
In order to adapt packaging these packages to the new workflow and make it easier to maintain. I started fixing the master and the upstream branches in these packages and would like someone from the community to review the work and give me more access so I can work in these branches after it was approved to update these packages.

Example Merge request are:
https://salsa.debian.org/go-team/packages/golang-github-nats-io-go-nats/-/merge_requests/1
https://salsa.debian.org/go-team/packages/golang-github-nats-io-go-nats/-/merge_requests/2
https://salsa.debian.org/go-team/packages/golang-github-nats-io-jwt/-/merge_requests/1
https://salsa.debian.org/go-team/packages/golang-github-nats-io-jwt/-/merge_requests/2
https://salsa.debian.org/go-team/packages/golang-github-nats-io-nkeys/-/merge_requests/1
https://salsa.debian.org/go-team/packages/golang-github-nats-io-nkeys/-/merge_requests/2

These actually aren't MRs since they do conflict and don't have related history

Could someone also tell me what is the best to do here in case ?

Thanks in advance
Cheers,

--

Badreddin Aboubakr

GAPS (IONOS Cloud)

1&1 IONOS SE | Greifswalder Str. 207 | 10405 Berlin | Germany
Phone:
E-mail: badreddin.aboubakr@cloud.ionos.com | Web: www.ionos.de

Hauptsitz Montabaur, Amtsgericht Montabaur, HRB 24498

Vorstand: Dr. Christian Böing, Hüseyin Dogan, Dr. Martin Endreß, Hans-Henning Kettler, Matthias Steinberg, Achim Weiß
Aufsichtsratsvorsitzender: Markus Kadelke

Member of United Internet

Diese E-Mail kann vertrauliche und/oder gesetzlich geschützte Informationen enthalten. Wenn Sie nicht der bestimmungsgemäße Adressat sind oder diese E-Mail irrtümlich erhalten haben, unterrichten Sie bitte den Absender und vernichten Sie diese E-Mail. Anderen als dem bestimmungsgemäßen Adressaten ist untersagt, diese E-Mail zu speichern, weiterzuleiten oder ihren Inhalt auf welche Weise auch immer zu verwenden.

This e-mail may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail, you are hereby notified that saving, distribution or use of the content of this e-mail in any way is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender and delete the e-mail.