Re: Need review and upload: azure-sdk-for-go

  Hey Martina,

On 11/20/19 12:02 AM, Martina Ferrari wrote:
The package azure-sdk-for-go is only used as a build dependency for
docker-registry, restic and vuls. In this new version I greatly reduced
the dependency graph by excluding the parts of the package that are not
needed in Debian.
Prometheus is normally a reverse-dependency too, but in the last version
I had to disable Azure support because of how old this package was, and
I did not have the resources to upgrade it.

Could I ask you to also test with prometheus, disabling the
00-Disable_azure.patch patch?

Sure, but I couldn't find it, are you sure you pushed it? Can you give me the URL of the git repo?

Thanks!

  Arnaud