Re: RFS: lazygit [ITP] and its 1 dependency

Hi Jongmin,

On Mon, Aug 26, 2019 at 3:37 PM Jongmin Kim <jmkim@pukyong.ac.kr> wrote:
> On Mon, Aug 26, 2019 at 10:45:23PM +0200, Thorsten Alteholz wrote:
> > But lintian says:
> > I: lazygit: spelling-error-in-binary usr/bin/lazygit expresssion expression
>
> This typo was caused by golang-github-jmespath-go-jmespath-dev [2].
> I've updated it. If you have more time, could you please upload this [3]?
>
> [2] https://salsa.debian.org/go-team/packages/golang-github-jmespath-go-jmespath/blob/upstream/parser.go#L140
> [3] https://salsa.debian.org/go-team/packages/golang-github-jmespath-go-jmespath

Thank you for your great work!  I was chasing the same "expresssion"
typo in Hugo and eventually came to your
golang-github-jmespath-go-jmespath 0.2.2-3 package that was awaiting
sponsor upload.  I have added some of my own changes and uploaded it
using the same version number 0.2.2-3.

Cheers,
Anthony