New package: exercism

[ Please, keep me in CC ]

Hello.

Recently I packaged "exercism" program [1] and published it on salsa
[2].

I had to disable tests, since they fail, which I already reported
upstream[3], but to my regular activities (fetch excersize, submit
excersize) program works fine. I did not tried anything fancy (NFS, 8.3
filesystems, soft links, etc.).

Please, review my packaging and suggest, whether is would be okay to
upload package to experimental given situation with tests.

Also, resulting binary is huge -- 9.5 Mb. What is team practice on
compressing binaries? upx(1) shrinks "exercism" binary to 2.8Mb.

[1] https://github.com/exercism/cli
[2] https://salsa.debian.org/go-team/packages/exercism
[3] https://github.com/exercism/cli/issues/846
--
        Note, that I send and fetch email in batch, once every 24 hours.
                 If matter is urgent, try https://t.me/kaction