Re: gopasspw packaging (#901133)

Hi Jongmin,

On 4/21/19 5:29 AM, Jongmin Kim wrote:
> Hi Balasankar and all,
>
> On Sat, Mar 30, 2019 at 08:01:59PM +0530, Balasankar C wrote:
>> Hi all,
>>
>> I am interested in packaging gopasspw[0], and have marked the
>> corresponding bug(#901133) to an ITP. I have written a few Go programs
>> as hobby projects, but am new to packaging (I usually package Ruby
>> libraries). So, any help is much appreciated.
>>
>> dh-make-golang reported the following packages as dependencies that are
>> not available in Debian, and I intend to start with those.
>>
>> "github.com/dominikschulz/github-releases"
>> "gopkg.in/src-d/go-git.v4"
>
> If you didn't start packaging the "gopkg.in/src-d/go-git.v4" yet, could
> I start packaging this?

Please go ahead. We haven't started packaging it. Also, we are
maintaining our progress in the wiki[0], so everyone can get a quicker
glance.

[0] https://wiki.debian.org/Teams/DebianGoTeam/GopasspwPackaging

> This package is also a dependency of lazygit(#908894), that Dawid and I
> are packaging its dependencies these days. Almost done all, and now this
> one is left.
>
> If I can, I'll file ITP bug and do this in a few days or hours.

Awesome. It do have several build dependencies, though. Just to keep in
mind. :)

> Thank you!

Thank you, for reducing our workload. :D

Regards
Balu